A more personal approach to banking
MyLife MyFinance provides our customers with a genuine alternative to larger financial institutions. We focus on our customers, designing our products and services to be transparent, with competitive rates and low or no fees.
With personal bankers to support you every step of the way, you won’t feel like you’re dealing with a bank.
On 23 December 2020 MyLife MyMoney entered into a transaction to sell MyLifeMyFinance to Challenger Limited (Challenger). The transaction is subject to regulatory approvals and we expect it to settle in late March 2021.
Challenger is an Australian investment management company with a vision to provide its customers with financial security for retirement. Challenger is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CGF) and manages $89 billion in assets. Find out more about Challenger.
At MyLife MyFinance we remain committed to delivering the high quality customer service and ethical banking standards that you have come to expect. This announcement does not change the terms of your deposit or loan or the way you bank with us. We are here for you, like we always have been.
We will keep you informed on relevant developments and improvements as we move through important regulatory and operational requirements in the coming months. If you have any questions about your banking arrangements, please call us between 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday - Friday on 9629 4484.
Meet our team!
- Established in 1971 as Transcomm Credit Union, MyLife MyFinance has grown into a banking institution with a range of highly competitive products and services, including home and investment loans, savings and investment accounts.
- In 2013 CSF Pty Ltd formed a strategic relationship in 2013 to provide a “More than Super” portfolio, enabling CSF members to obtain a range of high quality savings and lending solutions to help them achieve lifelong financial peace of mind.
- Transcomm became MyLife MyFinance in 2016 aligning with CSF's MyLife portfolio.
- Member orientated, MyLife MyFinance provides exclusive member rates as part of our commitment to supporting our customer base.
- We're transitioning to a digital banking operator, providing a suite of savings and lending solutions via online and mobile app solutions - reducing costs and enabling us to deliver competitively priced products to our customers.
- We are an Authorised Deposit Taking Institution (ADI), under supervision and regulation from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). APRA is responsible for the supervision and regulation of all ADIs.
- Safety in numbers – as an Australian banking institution, all customer deposits are protected by the Government guarantee - The Financial Claims Scheme.
- We're a member of the Customer Owned Banking Association and adhere to the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.
“The MyLife MyFinance team provided personalised service throughout the lending process, I can't thank them enough” - Steve K.
Our 10 key promises to you
We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
We will focus on our customers
We will give you clear information about our products and services
We will be responsible lenders
We will deliver high customer service and standards
We will deal fairly with any complaints
We will recognise our customers' rights as owners
We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
We will recognise our impact on the wider community
We will support and promote this Code of Practice
Need more information?
We’re here to discuss your options and help you achieve your financial goals.
Need more information? Call us on 03 9629 4484